Our supply of Labelling machines, are suitable for many applications, such as: cylindrical known as wrap round, conical, rectangular, oval, irregular and onto unstable containers. Also for special Labelling promotions, for security, recyclable labels for industries, such as food and wine, and not forgetting ‘top-labelling’ for containers, bottles and boxes.
GER 50 Top Labelling
Ger 50 Wrap Around Labelling
Please look through our range of labelling machines and if you have any questions we are here to help.
Range of Labelling machines for various applications.
All models offer unparalleled flexibility to handle a wide range of wrap around and panel label types.
For smaller production requirements and packaging operations, there are the Bench Top semi-automatic models. For small, medium and higher volumes, there are the Automatic models.
Due to their technology process, of Label feed, dispensing, and initial application, the machines operate on a similar principle.
Once adjusted for the required product, containers are fed on their respective belt or conveyor. Then, the containers pass a container product sensor signalling the Label head to dispense one label.
After the leading edge of the dispensed label has been tacked onto the container, it then passes under or enters an application assembly, such as a Brush or Wrap Around Belt assembly.
Features across the range include;
- Bench Top to Automatic machines
- Containers such as Rounds, Rectangular Box Products, Large Containers (Buckets)
- All Label Types; Round Labels, Front and Back Labels on Rectangular Container Types, and Front and Back Labels on Round Containers
- Small Machine Footprints
- Easily adjustable label pre-dispensing and label positioning
- Stepper Motor drives for fast accurate application
- Easy to operate control panels
- Digital displays