AF 0005 Vacuum Filling Machine
AF 0080 Liquid Filling Machine
AF 0010 Liquid Filling Machine
AF 0080 Vacuum Filling Machine
AF 0020 Liquid Filling Machine
AF 0120 Liquid Filling Machine
AF 0040 Liquid Filling Machine
Dosing / Piston Filling Machine
Liquid Filling. KBW Packaging offers a range of filling machines including Single or a multiple head bottle filling machinery. For filling containers or bottles with a wide range of liquids, creams and pastes such as:
- Filling Machine for Cosmetics and Pharmaceuticals.
Including lotions, perfumes, bath oils, hand wash, shampoo, conditioners, liquid soap along with shower gels, nail polish mascara and medicines.
- Liquid Filling Machine for Household and industrial products.
Including detergents, disinfectants, bleaches, motor oils, printing inks, spirits, paints and cleaning agents. Solvents, weed killers, garden along with agricultural chemicals, veterinary and ethical supplies.
- Filling Machines for Food.
Including dairy like products, processed cheese, yogurt, milk, and non-dairy. Products like pate, jams, stews, sauces, mayonnaise and salad dressings. Peanut butter, honey, chutneys and pickles. Cooking oils, fruit juices, cordials, toppings and flavorings.
KBW Filling Machines incorporate the following features to maximize the efficiency and output rates of your entire liquid filling machine line:
- Electronically controlled dose and pump speed adjustment.
- Repeat filling accuracy of +/- 0.5% or better in most cases.
- Fill volume adjustment without the need to stop the machine.
- Hygienic, non-drip nozzles.
- Complete nozzle range to suit all filling Medias.
- Simple operation with fast product change over.
- Tool free removable product contact parts.
- No spills, so less machine cleaning and reduced changeover time.
- Product contact parts constructed from 316 stainless steel or special plastics.
KBW Packaging has a complete range of gear pumps sizes 1.5L 6L 10L and 20 litres per minute for its range of bottle filling machines. We also offer Lobe pumps and in some circumstances diaphragm pumps as options to the gear pump.